2018/Feb/07 - C
PS4API server to handle client request for read/write to game memory
This project allows you to control PS4 game memory for reading/writing calls.
with this project you can make RTE/RTM tools
use CTurt's PS4 SDK from xvortex's repository.
then follow the instructions on how to add the sdk path to your environment.
char sendCommand(char command, void* args);
* 'a' attach to game process ( eboot.bin ) and the process will continued.
* 'c' continue the process.
* 'd' detach the process.
* 's' suspend the process.
* 'u' resume the process.
* 'k' kill the process (seems not works)
* 'n' send notification with text.
* 'r' read memory.
* 'w' write memory.
* 'n'(char text);
* 'r'(unsigned int length, unsigned long int address);
* 'w'(unsigned int length, unsigned long int address, char data);
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
CTurt -> the SDK.
Specter -> exploit implementation.
IDC, xvortex, 2much4u, who else I missed (message me for the Credits)
| Download [~]